Saturday, August 25, 2012

My blog post about my blog post: Just A Waitress


A loop of some sort. 
To post as a blog with regards the blog post itself. 
Indeed, consider this as a declaration of which presets my future blog posts.
After all, this is THE blog post about THE blog post. 
I have not blogged for a while now, as there was a floating thought in my head that always asked “What for?”.  I never really said this thought out loud nor was I truly conscious of actually thinking it. (the same way of which everyone can be familiar with, like having a dream that you remember but not really remember at all) 
I am just a waitress here in Sydney, after all.  An unemployed one, now, even!
No longer am I some top-private-university overachiever double major Economics / Marketing student leader.
Gone are the days of event VIP passes.
It’s been two years since I’ve called myself a professional make-up artist / stylist / writer.
I am just a waitress, it seems not the very best of being one, even!
Who will read my blog?
Who cares about my blog?
What good will my blog do?
And, by jove! In those questions lay the answers themselves!
Why, it is MY blog! 
I will read it!
I care about it!
I know that writing does me a good deal of good!
So there.
I am just a waitress, but I have no plans of being one for ever.
Now, I shall say, I am NOT just a waitress.
For, behold, I am a waitress with a blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment