Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Chuck Norris Makeover

There's that universal encouragement speech you'll hear to be received advice memories of politicians (and villains) from their mommas.

It goes:


"You can be anything you want to be. Why, you can be president of the United States!" 

Well, I don't want to be the president of the United States.
I want to be Chuck Norris.






OK, ok. So I gave myself a Chuck Norris makeover. (Likey-likey?)

It all began when I was talking to Filipino blogger Bella Morcen of Mamibells (Diary of a 22 Year Old Mom) last night and she was telling me to do a make-up tutorial. While I'm shy to do so and wasn't, we went through the makeover works of YouTube-celebrity MUAs. I was intrigued in how far can I challenge my face and decided to give it a go. 

Then, I was, like, stupid-evil-face mode!
I was raised sitting on my nanny's lap while my parents watched Macgyver, Die Hard(s), Terminator(s), WWF(known as WWE today) and the likes. So to me, being Chuck Norris is super duper awesome! (I considered to do Bruce Willis too) 

Everyone does Jolie, Kardashian, Beckham, Bieber, et cetera makeovers. What's up with that? Go be the REAL idols!


For the look, aside from make-up, I stuffed tissue in my jaw to lengthen my face and put scotch tape on my eyelids for the added fold. 




As one can guess, this post is as random as it could get. 
Life's like that, the way you can't predict pigeon droppings. 


xoxo 
Lizette 



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Sheyt natatawa ako sa pix mo! Kamukha mo talaga si Chuck! Dali gawa ka pa, next mo si Nelly!!!

    ReplyDelete